- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 (domestic)
- FREE 30 DAY RETURNS (domestic)
- Orders are generally processed within 48-72 business hours. During sales and launches, it is possible processing may take slightly longer. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Unless an expedited service is requested, your domestic order should arrive in approximately 2-6 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (EST). We do say estimated delivery because once these packages are in the hands of the carrier, Electric Picks has no control when unforeseen transit/weather delays occur.
- Expedited orders must be placed by 12:00pm (EST) in order to be processed within 24 business hours, otherwise they will ship the following business day (up to 48 business hours after the order was placed). Please note that they will not be delivered on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Free shipping offers are only valid on domestic orders
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive shipping confirmation and tracking details. Please be sure that your shipping address is correct at the time that you place your order. Electric Picks is not responsible for packages with incorrect shipping addresses inputted by the customer - with or without package protection
- Electric Picks is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages shipped without Package Protection (available at checkout) to a confirmed correct delivery address. We automatically opt you in for package protection and by removing this from your order, you are taking responsibility for this shipment. When the package is in transit without protection, the carrier and the customer become responsible.
- Electric Picks and its affiliates cannot be held liable in any way for the choice of shipping carrier.
World Wide Shipping
- You'll find a choice of first class or priority international shipping options at checkout. Priority shipments generally take 4-7 business days and first class shipments generally take 10-14 business days.
- If USPS first class is selected, please be advised that once your package leaves the United States, we are unable to provide tracking updates for you. We recommend reaching out to your local postal service/office for further updates regarding where your package is located.
- We cannot pre-determine customs fees and Electric Picks is not responsible for any duties or fees charged by customs. If you decide to refuse any shipments from Electric Picks, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Electric Picks. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
- Electric Picks is not responsible for any lost or stolen International packages shipped via the economy option as they are uninsured. However, if you choose express delivery, your package may be insured by the carrier in the event it is lost or stolen.
- You will be automatically opted in for package protection at check out, by removing this from your order you are taking responsibility for this shipment. When the package is in transit without protection, the carrier and the customer are responsible.
- LABL Package Protection claims for stolen/lost packages must be requested within 10 days of when it says it has been delivered to verify that there was a misdelivery or misplacement of the package. Please note after 10 days we are unable to file a claim on your behalf. In this case, the Shipping Carrier and the Customer assume responsiblity for the package.
- If your package has been signed for by someone other than yourself, please contact customercare@
electricpicks.comso we can assist you in opening up a claim. It is important to note, it is not required that the cardholder sign for the package, but rather anyone at your requested shipping address over the age of 18.